Complaint Review: AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Debbie — century Florida U.S.A.
AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT

AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT vista print I ordered business cards from vista print and it took me to a survey to save 10 bucks when I got to the end of it I said no and they registered me anyway to debit my bank account for something, Internet

I ordered business cards from Vista Print.  It took me to a save 10 bucks page.  I filled out the survey and then hit no in the box to subscribe to some kind of crap.  Then received an email from "business max" saying they were going to debit my bank account 14 bucks a month saying I had joined this thing and I definetly said no.  I filed a complaint with the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA-PRINT/internet/AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA-PRINT-vista-print-I-ordered-business-cards-from-vista-print-and-it-t-516567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT