Complaint Review: AP9 BUSINESSMAX

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
AP9 BUSINESSMAX
businessmax123.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 BUSINESSMAX And AP9 PASSPORT And Vista, Direct Marketing "subscription" deceitful underhanded sneaky illegal tried to steal my money TWICE Internet

My daughter ordered business cards online...I approved her order using my debit card. About a month later I notice on my running bank account that AP9 BUSINESSMAX has charged me $14.95 and AP9 PASSPORT-something has charged me $14.95 also. I called my bank immediately and they researched and found an 888 number which was to a Direct Marketing Subscription Co.

I called the number and they verified that my daughter had placed an order...which she had not...but would not tell me what it was for. They offered to "cancel" the "subscription"...so we'll se if I'm credited or not. This is fraud and they know it but I'm sure I'm just one of thousands who has been charged for this type of thing...Oh yes...they charged me for the same thing under a different business name ALSO.

BEWARE>>>>this started out as a simple order for business cards from a company called "VISTA"..they are hoping to disappear into the books of a business and just be absorbed as a business cost. Again , MY lesson, dont use anything but a temp credit card number for anything on line......it just doesn't pay!!!

Lorrie
colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-BUSINESSMAX/internet/AP9-BUSINESSMAX-And-AP9-PASSPORT-And-Vista-Direct-Marketing-subscription-deceitful-und-355972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 BUSINESSMAX