Complaint Review: AP9* Bargain Home Network

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Pincourt Quebec
AP9* Bargain Home Network
6330 Hollister Avenue Goletta, California U.S.A.

AP9* Bargain Home Network Billing me $39.90 on May and June 2008 for what seems to be a membership fee. Goletta California

Checking my AMEX credit card report, I noticed that I was billed in the amount of $39.80 for the last two months for what seems to be a membership fee of some sort for what? I don't know.

I have never delt with this company and I sure don't know where they got my AMEX card information.

Gonzo
Pincourt, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Bargain-Home-Network/Goletta-California-93117/AP9-Bargain-Home-Network-Billing-me-3990-on-May-and-June-2008-for-what-seems-to-be-a-me-344583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* Bargain Home Network