Complaint Review: AP9 Business Max - Vista Print

• Updated: Sun, February 21, 2010

• Reported By: Danielle — nashville Tennessee United States of America
AP9 Business Max - Vista Print

AP9 Business Max - Vista Print bizmax vista print ripped me off Internet

I was looking at my company business account and noticed a transaction that I know I didn't make.  It said Bizmax 14.95, and I thought what the heck is that!!!  So I looked them up online and was shocked to discover that VistaPrint sold my credit card information to a third party and that they were billing me!!!  I am so mad that they would be so unethical.  I will never use VistaPrint or recommend them to any of my clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Business-Max-Vista-Print/internet/AP9-Business-Max-Vista-Print-bizmax-vista-print-ripped-me-off-Internet-572764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Business Max - Vista Print