Complaint Review: AP9 BusinessMax-V - VistaPrintRewards-V - AP9 Shopping Essentials

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
AP9 BusinessMax-V - VistaPrintRewards-V - AP9 Shopping Essentials
Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 BusinessMax-V - VistaPrintRewards-V - AP9 Shopping Essentials, UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT OF 14.95 TIMES 2 FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE Norwalk Connecticut

While checking my debit card records I noticed a 14.95 debit that I did not authorize from Passporttofun and another 14.95 debit that I did not authorize from ap9 Businessmax V.

These two took money out of my account and when I called the 1 888 number was ask for a members # that of course I did not have and then I was ask for my debit card #.

Well I smelled a rat so I went to Ripoff Report and found a slew of bad reports about this duo and also about Vista Paints I reported it to my card company sent them a fax and am waiting for the results.

1BOY
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-BusinessMax-V-VistaPrintRewards-V-AP9-Shopping-Essentials/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9-BusinessMax-V-VistaPrintRewards-V-AP9-Shopping-Essentials-UNAUTHORIZED-DEBIT-OF-1-432390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 BusinessMax-V - VistaPrintRewards-V - AP9 Shopping Essentials