Complaint Review: AP9 Businessmax - Vistaprint.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Fulton New York
AP9 Businessmax - Vistaprint.com
680 Division St Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Businessmax - Vistaprint.com ripped off yet another loyal consumer and lost more business! Stamford Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: AP9 is a dba for Vertrue

I signed up with vistaprint.com to order my checks and address labels. I was very satisfied with this company until they did this.

I noticed on my bank account that I had a $14.95 charge from AP9 Businessmax. I was able to google search the company and realized this is a regular practice for Businessmax and vistaprint.com. They share individulas banking information to charge consumers bogus fees.

After calling businessmax and them cowering and agreeing to return my money(in 2-3 business days, not that i had 2-3 business days to be forwarned they were going to rip me off). I ave also decided I will be filing a report with not only the Better Business Bureau but the Federal Trade Commission.

Ashleigh
Fulton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Businessmax-Vistaprintcom/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/AP9-Businessmax-Vistaprintcom-ripped-off-yet-another-loyal-consumer-and-lost-more-busin-268722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Businessmax - Vistaprint.com

AP9 is a dba for Vertrue

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

The corporation is in Omaha, NE, Vertrue Inc. contact Connie Zimmerman, Sr. Manager 402-661-2000