Complaint Review: AP9* CONNECTIONS-BARGAIN NETWORK

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2005

• Reported By:WINCEHSTER Virginia
AP9* CONNECTIONS-BARGAIN NETWORK
BARGAIN.COM - DEALPASS.COM Internet U.S.A.

BARGAIN NETWORK - CONNECTIONAP9 CONNECTIONSAP9* CONNECTIONS-BARGAIN NETWORK FRAUDULANT, RIPPED OFF, TAKEN FOR GRANTED Internet

I was offered a 30 day trial to bargain network, i accepted and then canceld within my 30 days. the next month 14.95 was deducted from my acount. I asked my bank to look into, because i had no idea what it was, it wasnt anything i authorized. they hadnt got back to me before the next 14.95 was taken from my account. so i looked up AP9* connections, it was what was on my account details. i then learned it was from Bargain network.

so i called them, and they told me that it was a company called connections that they gave my account information to for coupon booklets and forclosure books. well i never recieved anything like this, so i demnaded my money back. they gave me the number to "connections" and after arguing with this guy in between sales pitches, he offered to give me the money back from the latest transaction. do not take no for and answer. what got me was, as mad as i was, and as many times i said i wasnt intested this man continued to try an sell me other things. what a jerk, i just wanted my money back.

I didnt get it all back but i did get something, and i know who to call, because i recorded every thing. I never once recieved anything from them, so i paid 50 bucks for nothing, and what get me is who gave bargain network the right to hand out my account info?

Sarah
WINCEHSTER, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-CONNECTIONS-BARGAIN-NETWORK/internet/BARGAIN-NETWORK-CONNECTIONAP9-CONNECTIONSAP9-CONNECTIONS-BARGAIN-NETWORK-FRAUDULANT-RI-130938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* CONNECTIONS-BARGAIN NETWORK