• Report: #204445

• Reported By:Prospect Park New Jersey
AP9* CONNECTIONS
Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9* CONNECTIONS ripoff fraudulent charges to bank account Miami Florida

Thank God I caught this early!! This company began charging my bank account at the end of every month starting in May of this year, each charge was for 14.95.

I have never authorized any charges nor did I ever receive any services from AP9 Connections. Apparently they are just ripping people off without any consent whatsoever. I would advise anybody reading this to never say the word YES to any telemarker. They can easily edit the recording to reflect authorization for charges when in reality you said yes to being the man or women of the house. I'm not saying that's how they got me, but whatever they did they ended up with my full check card account number.

I called the bank immediately and requested a dispute form E. This should help in recovering at least the last two charges to my account.

Alex
Prospect Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-CONNECTIONS/nationwide/AP9-CONNECTIONS-ripoff-fraudulent-charges-to-bank-account-Miami-Florida-204445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* CONNECTIONS