Complaint Review: AP9 Connection Grabs My Money

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Palo Alto California
AP9 Connection Grabs My Money
275 Vebtura Ave. #20 Palo Alto, California U.S.A.

MWI Essentials AP9 Connection Grabs My Money AP9*CONNECTIONS 800-568-2386 charged by credit card for something I never ordered Palo Alto California

I have no idea what AP9 connection mean, But I got charged by credit card by the company. I tried to call the company to know what happened for the bill and can't reach the right person.

I guess some staff in my credit company used my resource to set me up. The fact is I have no concept about AP9 connection. Is this a communication company or a club.

I have asked my money back.

Simin
Palo Alto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Connection-Grabs-My-Money/Palo-Alto-California-94306/MWI-Essentials-AP9-Connection-Grabs-My-Money-AP9CONNECTIONS-800-568-2386-charged-by-credi-125632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Connection Grabs My Money