Complaint Review: AP9 Connections - Dealpass

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
AP9 Connections - Dealpass
connections-program.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Connections - Dealpass RIPOFF, TOOK MONTHLY WITHDRAWALS OF $12.95 FROM MY CHECKING WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION Stamford Connecticut

I just happened to be going through my bank statement looking for something else when I saw these recurring monthly withdrawals for $12.95. When I called the number on my statement (1-800-750-4364) I was told my "membership", which I never subscribed to and never heard of, was "probably" -- no definitive answer) activated when I ordered CDs from a TV infomercial.

After arguing with this guy he continued to try to sell me on some other "special offer" they were scamming up. I finally had to speak with a supervisor and was assured my funds would be back in my account in 2 business days. As of this writing, I am still waiting.

I am also filing a complaint with the State's Attorney General and the U.S. Attorney General's offices. This is fraud on an international level as I have read complaints from people outside the U.S. Why aren't these people in prison!

Kathy
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2005 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Connections-Dealpass/Stamford-Connecticut/AP9-Connections-Dealpass-RIPOFF-TOOK-MONTHLY-WITHDRAWALS-OF-1295-FROM-MY-CHECKING-WIT-149602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Connections - Dealpass