• Report: #141984

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
AP9 Connections - Vista Print - Dealpass.com
dealpass.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 Connections - Vista Print - Dealpass.com Rip off billing Internet

Apparently I'm not the only one getting screwed...

Being a little slack in checking my statements too, I found that AP9 Connections had billed something to my credit card... in doing some checking and after calling the number listed above (found from my credit card stmt), I found that they were associated with DealPass.com.

I had never signed up for a dumb service like this... so looking further, I found that others had been screwed by the same after placing an order with VistaPrint.

Looking at when I placed an order with Vistaprint, voila... the next month I started getting billed the $9.95 consistantly each month.

I'm currently disputing all charges.

If anyone files a general complaint here, lemme know

Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2005 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Connections-Vista-Print-Dealpasscom/internet/AP9-Connections-Vista-Print-Dealpasscom-Rip-off-billing-Internet-141984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Connections - Vista Print - Dealpass.com