Complaint Review: AP9 Connections - Vista Print - dealpass.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:Blaine Washington
AP9 Connections - Vista Print - dealpass.com
100 Hayden Avenue Lexington,, Massachusetts U.S.A.

AP9 Connections - Vista Print - dealpass.com Ripped me off. Without autorization they have been debiting my checking account. Lexington, Massachusetts

ripoff!!! My checking account has been debited $9,95 for a long time. I found AP9 Connections online,thanks to others that reported them, and called them and cancelled. The charges continued. Today I got online again to see if anyone else had the same problem. They do.

I bought cards from Vista Print last year and believe that is how all of this got started. I called today and cancelled again but I am not confident that it will happen.

I had no idea what AP9 Connections were or that they were related to Vista Print. I foolishly thought that I must have ordered something and forgot what it was. Yeah I ordered FREE Business Cards through Vista Print. Free HA!!!

Kay
Blaine, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Connections-Vista-Print-dealpasscom/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/AP9-Connections-Vista-Print-dealpasscom-Ripped-me-off-Without-autorization-they-hav-139590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Connections - Vista Print - dealpass.com