Complaint Review: AP9 Connections

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:Chino Valley Arizona
AP9 Connections
9500 W Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

AP9 Connections They fraudulantly charged my credit card for 5 years for a service I did not authorize. Omaha Nebraska

They say I cashed a $4 check that accepted a 30 free trial which I did not do. They have billed my credit card since 2002 (yes I didn't check my statements). They have gotten approximately $1,000 from me. When I called them about it, they told me they don't keep records more than two years back, they did not produce my signature on the supposed check, and refused refund of the money (except 2 months @ $16.95 refunded). I am very angry that this could happen. I DID NOT ORDER THERE SERVICE AND NEVER WOULD. I never received emails or mail regarding there service. I don't understand how they continued charging my credit card after the expiration date had changed in 2006. I'm very frustrated and feel that I've been ripped off. After seeing all the other complaints against this company (including reports to the Better Business Bureau), I am very annoyed - enraged!

Upsetconsumer
Chino Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2007 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Connections/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/AP9-Connections-They-fraudulantly-charged-my-credit-card-for-5-years-for-a-service-I-did-n-290014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Connections