Complaint Review: AP9 Credit Diagnosis

• Reported By:houston Texas
AP9 Credit Diagnosis
www.ap9.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 Credit Diagnosis Charges for membership, never even set up! Internet

I never requested a membership and was charged $19.95 a month ago, called the 800 number listed on my bank statement, they said the would credit and cancel my membership. What membership, I never set one up! Well they never did and now today I had another charge, this time for $29.95. I spoke to a supervisor, Ryan agent ID 154098 and he told me I would receive the credit for both charges and he would cancel my membership.

How they even got my credit card infor., he did not know! If you ever have a charge from them, cancel your credit card, they are a SCAM!

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Credit-Diagnosis/internet/AP9-Credit-Diagnosis-Charges-for-membership-never-even-set-up-Internet-415280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Credit Diagnosis