Complaint Review: AP9 DEALMAX-V

• Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:East Alton Illinois
AP9 DEALMAX-V
NA Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9 DEALMAX-V They said I got this over the internet. I did'nt want this and now they will not quit taking money out of account. I am going to have to close my account and get a new one. I am on disability and on an limited income. internet

This company, AP9 DEALMAX-V, is taking money out of my account saying I ordered this. They have taken 2X$29.95 plus 2X$25.00 in overdrafts.

I never even heard of this coompany so why would I sign up for it. I have no other information on this company other than what is on my bank statements.

I am going to have to go close my account to get this situation resolved. I am on disablility and have no extra money to pay or even to have this. I think something should be done with this company.

Pam
East Alton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-DEALMAX-V/nationwide/AP9-DEALMAX-V-They-said-I-got-this-over-the-internet-I-didnt-want-this-and-now-they-will-389439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 DEALMAX-V