rank

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Buffalo Missouri
AP9 Dealmax-V
Dealmax-V.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9 Dealmax-V Took money from my bank account and I don't know who they are. Unauthorized users.Internet

I got an e-mail from PrivacyMatters123 and it said to click on it to see my credit score. Well I did and it said that they would charge $1.00 and then refund it to you. I don't understand that. Anyway I could see my report for 30 days and then if I didn't cancel it, they would charge $29.95. So, I let them charge me one time because I was getting e-mails from them with new reports on my credit report. That was fine, and then I decided to cancel because I started getting weird charges to my bank account of $19.95 from AP9-Dealmax-V, and AP9-Food&Flix, and AP9-PMIdentity.

I never subscribed to anything from them or even been to any of their websites. I also got charged $1.00 from each of those also. This has been going on every month and my bank calls me every time, but it seems to never stop. I still get charged every month. I don't know what else to do?

Mandi
Buffalo, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Dealmax-V/nationwide/AP9-Dealmax-V-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-and-I-dont-know-who-they-are-Unauthorized-347564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Dealmax-V