Complaint Review: AP9 Galleria--Parent Co Adaptive Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Wayne Pennsylvania
AP9 Galleria--Parent Co Adaptive Marketing
P.O. Box 5152, Des Plains, Illinois U.S.A.

AP9 Galleria--Parent Compay Adaptive Marketing Cancelled Months ago and still being billed Des Plains Illinois

I don't even remember signing up for this program ("simple escapes"), although I vaguely remember looking around on a website with that name. In any case, I called the # on my credit card over 6 months ago and cancelled, as they had been billing me for many months without my ever using it. As my husband looks over the VISA bill, the $18.95/month was below his radar screen so he did not ask me about it. when I realixed they had continued to bill me I contacted them and was offered 1 month's credit.

Companies like these should be held accountable for ripping people off who have no recourse to recover money that was taken in bad faith. I hope this company has a class action suit lodged against it.

Lisadp
Wayne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Galleria-Parent-Co-Adaptive-Marketing/Des-Plains-Illinois-61007/AP9-Galleria-Parent-Compay-Adaptive-Marketing-Cancelled-Months-ago-and-still-being-billed-266365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Galleria--Parent Co Adaptive Marketing