Complaint Review: AP9 Galleria Usa

• Reported By:chadds ford Pennsylvania
AP9 Galleria Usa
galleria123.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9 Galleria Usa unauthorized charges to bank account Internet

There have been unauthorized charges ($9.95) from my credit card by galleria usa twice. I called up my credit card company and they connected me to MWI* GALLERIA USA. Rep from MWI* GALLERIA USA says that they made me a member of their company and this is towards the membership fee. They claim that they have authorization from snapfish.com to make me a member. They say that they informed me of membership billing charges but they refuse to provide any proof regarding this.

I have no clue what business MWI* GALLERIA does. I have not availed any service from them and I am unwilling to pay them any amount whatsoever.

Maria
ford, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Galleria-Usa/nationwide/AP9-Galleria-Usa-unauthorized-charges-to-bank-account-Internet-126169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Galleria Usa