Complaint Review: AP9 Galleria

• Reported By:Charleston South Carolina
AP9 Galleria
adaptivemarketing.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 Galleria ripoff fraudulent billing Connecticut

This company charged my credit card $9.95 without my authorization, getting the information, I suspect, from Snapfish, an online photo sharing and printing company.

(I have since learned that people using the Classmates and Homework Plus websites may also have been defrauded by this company.)

I have sent communications to the company, to this website, to my bank, and to the Federal Trade Commission.

I am seeking an immediate refund of the $9.95 and an immediate cancellation of my fraudulent "membership".

James
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Galleria/internet/AP9-Galleria-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Connecticut-133600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Galleria