Complaint Review: AP9 HOMEWORKS PLUS

• Submitted: Sat, July 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2005

• Reported By:lamar Missouri
AP9 HOMEWORKS PLUS
dealpass.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 HOMEWORKS PLUS fraudulent activities Ripoff Stamford Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: seriously You came to the right place

In 2004 I ordered off of an informertial. They offered me a $50.00 (free) gift card which I never recieved. I recently noticed on my bank statement an automatic withdrawl of $19.95 and called the number. They said they had been taking it out since 2004 for a $50.00 free gift card I never recieved and refused my money back. I hadnt noticed these trasactions before but after examining my statements they are there. I am very upset about this. I never agreed them to access my account in any manner relating to this gift card. They shouldnt have to when it is supposed to be free. To sum it all up I have been paying $19.95 a month for over a year for a free $50.00 gift card I never recieved. I want my money back and they are refusing. I spoke to Micheal #25583.

Nicholas
lamar, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-HOMEWORKS-PLUS/Stamford-Connecticut/AP9-HOMEWORKS-PLUS-fraudulent-activities-Ripoff-Stamford-Connecticut-151021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 HOMEWORKS PLUS

AUTHOR: S. - (U.S.A.)

You came to the right place because you were definitely ripped off. But I am wondering how you were paying $20 a month for a year and never noticed it? You just have given your bank account information to them at some point.