Complaint Review: AP9 Motors Bargain Or Bargain Network

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:Laurens Iowa
AP9 Motors Bargain Or Bargain Network
6330 Hollister Ave. Goleta, California U.S.A.

AP9 Motors Bargain Or Bargain Network Motors Bargain Unauthorized Credit Card Charges By A Place Called Bargain Network Goleta California Goleta California

I had the same thing happen to me as Vicki from Oklahoma, Ok as the company somehow got my personal credit card information and charged me a trial membership for $1.00 and then it was followed by 4 months of charges of $19.80 a month. We did not have access to the internet at the time the initial charge was done. I have talked to them and all they gave me was credit for May. They claimed I have an AOL email address when I signed up, but I have never had an AOL email address. I am working with my credit card company about this matter, but I want to be sure they have gotten rid of my personal information which I never gave them to begin with. When I keep calling them back, I can never get through. Another thing, we were on a cruise when the first 2 transactions took place, so there is no way we signed up for their services. Besides don't even know what they consist of.

Sue
Laurens, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Motors-Bargain-Or-Bargain-Network/Goleta-California-93117/AP9-Motors-Bargain-Or-Bargain-Network-Motors-Bargain-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-By-A-336655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Motors Bargain Or Bargain Network