Complaint Review: AP9 PMIdentity.Com, IK9 Privacy Matters Identity

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Bridgeville Pennsylvania
AP9 PMIdentity.Com, IK9 Privacy Matters Identity
pmidentitycom-program.com/ Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 PMIdentity.Com, IK9 Privacy Matters Identity Where did this come from!?!? Norwalk Connecticut

I check all my credit cards and balances at least once a month to make sure I'm paying everything on time and accurately. So, you can imagine my surprise when I check my Capital One card and the balance is higher than it's supposed to be. I look into all my charges and I see one for this company that I've NEVER heard of... AP9*PMIDENTITY.COM. I google their website address and up pops this identity protection company (how ironic). Then I see the list of complaints against this company and right away I knew.

So, I call them up and to my surprise the customer sales rep (Emma 26445) does not put up a fight at all when I ask her to refund my account and take me off their list. She did it right away, telling me that it will take 2 business days for the amount of $19.95 to be credited to my account.

Obviously, I'm going to follow up with this after two days to make sure they have held up their end of the bargain. I'm just disgusted with these kind of companies doing this to people. What I want to know and what I was NOT told by Emma was how the hell they got my credit card number and charged me!
I wish cancer upon the CEOs of this crooked company.
Thank you.

Nikki s.
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-PMIdentityCom-IK9-Privacy-Matters-Identity/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9-PMIdentityCom-IK9-Privacy-Matters-Identity-Where-did-this-come-from-Norwalk-Conn-318561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 PMIdentity.Com, IK9 Privacy Matters Identity