Complaint Review: AP*9 Passport To Fun

www.passporttofun.com Del Plaines, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 888-840-63
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

AP*9 Passport To Fun - Passport to Fun Never ordered membership my bank account was charged for 9 months Del Plaines Illinois

I have a separate bank account specifically for my mortgage, I have been widowed for nine months now and have been putting a little extra in that specific account so that I may have a full payment when the time came.

Today when I called my bank expecting an extra couple of hundred dollars to be in that account I found my balance was down to $8.00.  I contacted my bank immediately and they informed me that the amount of $19.95 was withdrawn automatically every month for the past nine months by Passport to Fun.

I contacted Passport to Fun immediately, closed my so called "account" and spoke with a supervisor.  She told me that my bank account would be credited for all nine months within 2 days and I should see the money back in the account between 3-5 days.

I have no idea how they got my card number, as I said, this account is for my mortgage only and I never used this card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Passport-To-Fun/Del-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/AP9-Passport-To-Fun-Passport-to-Fun-Never-ordered-membership-my-bank-account-was-charg-489651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP*9 Passport To Fun