Complaint Review: AP9 Passport To Fun

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
AP9 Passport To Fun
passporttofun-program.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Passport To Fun, Adaptive Marketing Passport To Fun Strikes Again Norwalk Connecticut

I got my credit card bill a few days ago and saw two charges on there for this company and thought maybe it was a company I'd shopped with on-line. Do not take this for granted. In my experience, the companies I shop with do not use alternative names for billing. Some do, but do your homework. They usually tell you before submitting your credit card information how it will appear on your billing statement.

Well, today, it just bugged too much. I got on-line and did a little research and was led Rip Off Report. After reading a few cases, it became clear that I was a victim. I called my credit card company, they instructed me to call them and if I didn't get any resolution to call them back and they would take it from there.

Isis
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Passport-To-Fun/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9-Passport-To-Fun-Adaptive-Marketing-Passport-To-Fun-Strikes-Again-Norwalk-Connecticut-233913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Passport To Fun