Complaint Review: AP9 Passport To Fun

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Clovis New Mexico
AP9 Passport To Fun
CT Somehwere In CT, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Passport To Fun Charge of $ 15.95 appeared w/o authorization on my AMEX Somehwere In CT Connecticut

A charge of $ 15.95 for something called AP-9 Passport to Fun appeared on my last month's AMEX statement. I called AMEX and they withdrew the dusputed charge.

This month the charge for $ 15.95 for Passport to Fun appeared again. Again I disputed it with AMEX and they withdrew the charge.

I called Passort to Fun and the automated voice said my membership had been cancelled.

AMEX was very helpful, but seemed to know there is a problem with this vendor. I wonder if I will be charged aqain next month. It's not much money, but it appears to be a total ripoff.

ARS

Allen
Clovis, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Passport-To-Fun/Somehwere-In-CT-Connecticut-/AP9-Passport-To-Fun-Charge-of-1595-appeared-wo-authorization-on-my-AMEX-Somehwere-In-C-294543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Passport To Fun