Complaint Review: AP9 Passporttofun

• Submitted: Sun, January 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 07, 2007

• Reported By:Lyndhurst Ohio
AP9 Passporttofun
Connecticut , Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Passport to fun Got caught but got all of my money back Cleveland Ohio

The same thing happened to me and my wife after a phone purchase from a company called Potpurri.

By the time I caught this unauthorized activity I had paid over 12 months of charges.

Attempts to get AP9 to refund the moneis only got an offer of the last 2 months. I accepted and did the following.

1. I closed the Visa being charged.
2. I asked for and filed a fraudulent use report with Visa. Visa told me they would refund the last 6 months. I also told Visa that I will be willing to be a witness if they choose to take action against AP9. Visa told me that they have many complaints against this company and are considering revoking their ability to use Visa.
3. I filed a fraud report with the State of Ohio.
4. I filed a fraud report with the State of Connecticut

I recently received a letter from the Attorney General of Ohio stating that AP9 will credit back all of the manies charged to me by them.

I hope this story helps the others being scammed by this outfit. And lastly, COMPLAIN, COMP{LAIN, COMPLAIN to every source available. I am now going to campaign the government to make it illegal to have any comapny charge a crdiet card account on a continuing basis without a signature from that person(s).

Good Luck to you all and let's get these guys.

Daniel
Lyndhurst, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2007 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Passporttofun/Connecticut/AP9-Passport-to-fun-Got-caught-but-got-all-of-my-money-back-Cleveland-Ohio-229199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Passporttofun