Complaint Review: AP9 SAVINGSMART COM

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
AP9 SAVINGSMART COM
AP9 SAVINGSMART COM Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9 SAVINGSMART COM I don't remember ever using this company and don't know how they got my checking account # or debit card #, but they debited my checking account for $1 several times AP9 CONNECTICUT NATIONWIDE

I don't know how my information got to this "ripoff" company, however they have had my debit card # accessing my checking account. Their $1 debit has been so subtle that I overlooked it several times and they continued to debit my account monthly.

Sandy
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-SAVINGSMART-COM/nationwide/AP9-SAVINGSMART-COM-I-dont-remember-ever-using-this-company-and-dont-know-how-they-got-m-273683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 SAVINGSMART COM