worn

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2005

• Reported By:MESA Arizona
AP9* SIMPLE ESCAPES
SIMPLEESCAPES-PROGRAM.COM STAMFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9* SIMPLE ESCAPES ripoff, NEVER SIGNED UP OR RECEIVED ANY BENEFIT STAMFORD Connecticut

I have been charged monthly on my charge card for something I never ordered. I received nothing for free and never knew I was to cancel anything.

I know I called them about 8 months ago to cancel this and I guess it was ignored. I have been to busy to scan chg card until I wasn't using it anymore. I tried to call again but was on hold for a while and they came on and said I would be billed long distance and that isn't right either so I hung up.

I tried to do something with Discover Card but they say I paid the charges and it has been to long. I have been charged for over 1 1/2 years. I have written to simple escapes about this hoping they will do something but I guess my stupid mistake.

I never sign up for anything which leaves a trial and you need to cancel because life today is so busy I don't have the time. So I don't know how this happened.
I had to close my Discover Card to get this stopped. I see I am not the only one either.

Carole
MESA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2005 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-SIMPLE-ESCAPES/STAMFORD-Connecticut/AP9-SIMPLE-ESCAPES-ripoff-NEVER-SIGNED-UP-OR-RECEIVED-ANY-BENEFIT-STAMFORD-Connecticut-156148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* SIMPLE ESCAPES