Complaint Review: AP9 Shopping Essentials + Shopping Essentials Plus

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Arcade New York
AP9 Shopping Essentials + Shopping Essentials Plus
www.shoppingessentialsplus.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Shopping Essentials + Shopping Essentials Plus charged my credit card without my permission. I never knowingly signed up for membership. Connecticut

Today after (unfortunately) I sent in payment for this month's credit card bill, I discovered a $19.95 charge I did not authorize on my bill. It was titled AP9*Shoppingessential+ and listed a phone # in CT 888-999-0564. First I called my credit card company. They were nice but said they could not tell what it was for as it was a 3rd party charge.

I called the CT phone number and found they first asked for the membership number. I did not sign up so I had none. If not that they wanted credit card number or phone number. I put in my phone number & was told they had no record. It was only after I reluctantly put in my credit card number that they could find my account & agreed to talk with me.

When told I never knowingly signed up for this and wanted the charge removed from my card, I was told it would be removed within 2 or 3 business days. Hopefully, this will happen.

What will keep it from happening again since I have no idea what triggered it in the first place!

Arcade, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Shopping-Essentials-Shopping-Essentials-Plus/Connecticut/AP9-Shopping-Essentials-Shopping-Essentials-Plus-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-permi-408735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Shopping Essentials + Shopping Essentials Plus