Complaint Review: AP9 ShoppingEssentials & VitaCost.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:Lake Mary Florida
AP9 ShoppingEssentials & VitaCost.com
130 Lexington Parkway Lexington, North Carolina U.S.A.

AP9 ShoppingEssentials & VitaCost.com Unauthorized sharing of credit card information with Ap9 ShoppingEssentials Lexington North Carolina

After placing an order with vitacost.com, I was offered a $10 rebate. I clicked on the information to find out how to receive the rebate. I discovered I had to sign up with shopping essentials, a buying club. I was not interested and closed out the box.

Unknown to me, my credit card and other personal information was immediately sent to shopping essentials from vitacost.com and they started charging me $14.95 a month. I'm trying to contacting Shopping Essentials after I write this.

I did not authorize vitacost to send my information to this company and I did not sign up. Just clicking on the link was all that they needed to pass my credit card information to another company.

William
Lake Mary, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-ShoppingEssentials-VitaCostcom/Lexington-North-Carolina-27295/AP9-ShoppingEssentials-VitaCostcom-Unauthorized-sharing-of-credit-card-information-with-1033211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 ShoppingEssentials & VitaCost.com