Complaint Review: AP9 Simple Escapes

• Submitted: Sat, June 18, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 18, 2005

• Reported By:Tucker Georgia
AP9 Simple Escapes
http://www.simpleescapes-program.com/ Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9 Simple Escapes ripoff Stamford Connecticut

I just noticed that my credit card was being charged $9.95 every month, which is now $11.95 every month for something that I never signed up for. I don't know how this happened, or who got my credit card information. I had to use Google just to narrow down who these people are, but everything matches up.

From doing searches on Google, it seems that either AP9 Simple Escapes is ripping people off, or someone somehow is getting people's credit card information and giving it to them.

Having been extremely busy in the past couple of years, and never having had problems with my credit card, I hadn't looked at my credit card statements that closely until just now, so I don't know how long I've been getting charged like this.

But I do know that I never signed up for this. In fact, with this so-called monthly service now gone, I don't have any services in which I get charged by the month except internet and phone.

I called my credit card company, "Citibank Driver Edge MasterCard," and they have agreed to send me all the statements from the past year, and I have agreed to circle all of the unauthorized charges, get a document notarized, and send it back to Citibank in order to have the charges removed.

This is unsettling. I don't have any idea how this happened. If my ghost somehow signed me up for this, I would like to see the evidence. The evidence of what site and what form could have possibly been used to pull this off, along with the time, date, and IP address of the computer used.

Thanks.

Daniel
Tucker, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Simple-Escapes/Stamford-Connecticut/AP9-Simple-Escapes-ripoff-Stamford-Connecticut-146700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 Simple Escapes