Complaint Review: AP9, Simples Escapes, Homeworks Plus

• Updated: Mon, July 04, 2005

• Reported By:Branson West Missouri
AP9, Simples Escapes, Homeworks Plus
simpleescapes-program.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9, Simples Escapes, Homeworks Plus unauthorized charges to account Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Simple Escapes. This company has operated under many different names. Travelers Advantage

My husband recently received a phone call from our bank that we were overdrawn. I knew this could not be right so we went over every detail and discovered several unauthorized charge each month from Simple Escapes, AP9 and Homeworks Plus.

I have had no association with any of these names but from what I have learned in a brief research is that it is probably from my Classmates.com membership.

The bank is trying to take care of this situation and I'm learning everything I can to help them.

Becky
Branson West, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2005 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Simples-Escapes-Homeworks-Plus/nationwide/AP9-Simples-Escapes-Homeworks-Plus-unauthorized-charges-to-account-Ripoff-Internet-148473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9, Simples Escapes, Homeworks Plus

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I believe that they were Travelers Advantage when they pulled the same scam on me. They used my debit card number from a Howard Johnsons I had stayed at 2 years previously! They then tried to pull the same thing on us this past year; you give your CC # thinking you are signing up for Classmates.com and sign on for this service. I am relatively sure there is a class action lawsuit going on right now against them under some of their other iterations. They just change their name about once a year. It's worth researching.