Complaint Review: AP9* Todays Escape

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:Ferriday Louisiana
AP9* Todays Escape
www.todaysescapes.com Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9* Todays Escape,Vertrue, Inc, And A/b 20 Similar Names Never Saw It Coming!! Watch Your Credit Card invoices for THIS company and many other of THEIR AKAs Stanford Connecticut

*Author of original report: CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD INVOICES FOR "AP9 TODAYS ESCAPES" AND MANY OTHER BOGUS NAMES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY!!!

This company has been taking UNauthorized funds from my credit card acct for at least 6 mo. They defended the above by saying that my buying an item on an "infommercial" gave them PERMISSION to access my account?? HELLO- I didn't BUY ANYTHING from "Todays escapes".

When asked WHAT they had given in return for the chgs to my acct each mo, they said they OFFERED "business discounts"!! HELLO AGAIN-They never offered me ANYTHING-They just CHG me!!!

Looked them up with BBB in several states, and NUMEROUS aliases appeared. BBB had MANY complaints in every state ckd. Go to website and see for yourself- SCAM ARTISTS LLC!!!

Bill
Ferriday, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Todays-Escape/Stamford-Connecticut/AP9-Todays-EscapeVertrue-Inc-And-Ab-20-Similar-Names-Never-Saw-It-Coming-Watch-Your-317720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* Todays Escape

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

Realizing that there were a/b 6 months of UNAUTHORIZED charges from some company AKA-" AP9 Todays Escape", we called the number on the credit card invoice to question the "company". The answering official REFUSED to educate my wife a/b the company or its charges because SHE was not "THE MEMBER". When I called and questioned the charges on MY card I was told it was because I had given this bogus "COMPANY" PERMISSION to charge MY card when I participated in an INFOMERCIAL
on TV. When asked exactly WHAT I had been paying for precisely 6 mo.-the reply was -"we OFFER TRAVEL DISCOUNTS".

Hello, I never asked for, nor have I recieved, travel discounts, nor ANYTHING FROM THIS "COMPANY". I asked for a manager, never talked to one, asked for refunds for last 6 mo and was told they would be glad to return ONLY THE last 30 days of charges to my card. I was beligerent and suggested they had better return ALL OF THE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES!! They agreed to, but we will have to see. I also checked the BBB in Stanford, Conneticut only to find that there were MANY COMPLAINTS FILED ABOUT THE SAME "COMPANY" --- AND many other AKAs of the SAME company througout the US. BEWARE, WATCH FOR ANY CHARGES THAT YOU KNOW ARE NEW EACH MONTH.