Complaint Review: AP9 TodaysEscapes - IK9 Todays Escapes - Adaptive Marketing - TodaysEscapes.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
AP9 TodaysEscapes - IK9 Todays Escapes - Adaptive Marketing - TodaysEscapes.com
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

AP9 Todays Escapes - IK9 Todays Escapes - Adaptive Marketing Started billing my credit card back in June with out authorization. Until I saw the line item on the bill I had never heard of them. This is fraud and the people running this company should be put in jail Des Plaines Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Cancelled TODAYESCAPES Account (maybe)

When I notified Amex about this, they told me that I could only recover the last two months and that this company had been billing me since June. I have recieved two different emails from Amex statings different amounts to be refunded while they investigate.

I have never recieved anything from this company, including email, let alone a membership kit.

I was able to call TodaysEscapes 800 number and it allowed me to cancell my "membership". Apparently, they identified me by my phone number and told me my membership ID. Time will tell if they really cancelled my membership and they stop billing.

They must be stealing a ton of money based on how many pages are listed on rip off report.com. Think of all the people who do not catch this, like me until this month.

Paul
Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-TodaysEscapes-IK9-Todays-Escapes-Adaptive-Marketing-TodaysEscapescom/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/AP9-Todays-Escapes-IK9-Todays-Escapes-Adaptive-Marketing-Started-billing-my-credit-ca-399257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 TodaysEscapes - IK9 Todays Escapes - Adaptive Marketing - TodaysEscapes.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Cancelled TODAYESCAPES Account (maybe)

AUTHOR: Chad - (U.S.A.)

I just saw that this company debited my checking account and decided to Google them to find out who it was as I've noticed that they've debited my account before and I didn't know who they were but for whatever reason, I didn't check into who it was.

After reading the posts on this page, I called my bank who said they would refund the money after it had been paid. That really irritated me so I pressed on.

I found the companies phone number (1-877-820-6329) and called them up to tell them they were stealing from me and that it is fraud. The polite lady that I spoke with asked me a few questions to which my answers showed no doubt that I was irritated. By the time we finished our conversation (3-4 minutes), she said she was canceling my account and would be refunding the money back into my account.

I don't know if this will ever be credited back to my account but I'm hopeful.

Thx- Chad