Complaint Review: AP9 VALUEMAX And INTELIUS

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Dale — Fort Pierce Florida United States of America

AP9 VALUEMAX - INTELIUS billed for services not requested Internet

I submitted my credit card info to Intelius for $ .95 for info on someone.  Several days later I noticed on my online bank statement  a charge for 24.95.  My bank identified the charge as being with ValueMax and gave me a phone number to call.  The rep I spoke to at ValueMax was extremely rude and snippy.  She never bothered to explain how the charge came about.  She did say they would cancel my order (an order I never placed!) and would refund my 24.95 within 3 business days.  What a ripoff!  I will never deal with Intelius again and I sure don't ever want to hear of ValueMax again.  For $ .95 they don't provide very much info anyway, and, of course, they want more money to obtain more info.  Not worth the hassle they put me through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-VALUEMAX-And-INTELIUS/internet/AP9-VALUEMAX-INTELIUS-billed-for-services-not-requested-Internet-531230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9 VALUEMAX And INTELIUS