Complaint Review: AP9* Valuemax.com, AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Virginia
AP9* Valuemax.com, AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus
www.24protectplus-program.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9* Valuemax.com, AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus, I was charged 14.95 and 19.95 multiple times after I performed a People Look up search Internet

I recently performed a People Search at PeopleSearch.com and after the search I was billed 14.95 by AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus. Later I was billed 19.95 three times in a row. Additionally I noticed several charges for International calls supported by BBG. Each call was over 60.00 and less then 100.00. I had to cancel my card and file a claim with my bank. It seems this AP924ProtectPlus is giving away credit and debit card information for other entities to use as I never authorized any of these charges. People, check your bank statements regularly for small charges. These internet places are charging small fees in the hopes you will not notice. Sadly, my bank will only recover 60 days of charges and I have many months of these charges.

Igotrippedoff
Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-Valuemaxcom-AP9-24ProtectPlus-IK9-24-Protect-Plus/internet/AP9-Valuemaxcom-AP9-24ProtectPlus-IK9-24-Protect-Plus-I-was-charged-1495-and-1995-m-341700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* Valuemax.com, AP9 24ProtectPlus, IK9 24 Protect Plus