• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:EDGEWOOD Maryland
premierhealthplus-program.com/PremierHealthPlus_ThankYou.html Internet U.S.A.

AP9* YOUR FREE CREDIT DIAGNOSIS They sent me an email about a free credit report, asked for your information then said they would charge you $1.00 then refund it. They did not refund it and now they are charging my card for things I never signed up for. INTERNET

I am writing about APSPREMIERHEALTHPLUS they are a rip off company that promises you free credit reports where you send them $1.00 and then they will refund the money back to you but this does not happen. I did not even submit the info for the credit report but was charged for it and also I was charged for a savings plan and a health plan, which I only found out when I checked my statement with my bank.

I have sent them an email about this and that I want my money refunded and that I did not sign up for any of these services, so be careful if you get any email from this company.

EDGEWOOD, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9-YOUR-FREE-CREDIT-DIAGNOSIS/internet/AP9-YOUR-FREE-CREDIT-DIAGNOSIS-They-sent-me-an-email-about-a-free-credit-report-asked-fo-413601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9* YOUR FREE CREDIT DIAGNOSIS