Complaint Review: AP9

• Submitted: Sun, November 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 26, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
AP9
connections-program.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

AP9 Connections - Adaptive Marketing Is A Company Of Thieves And Fraud Norwalk Connecticut Used scam tactics to steal money from my family Houston Texas

These bottom feeders have been leeching off my family for nearly a year now. Not only do they zap you for one charge, they take money for all of their sub-companies. At Home Rewards, Leisure Plus, Medical Services, and Passport to Fun were billing us about $70 a month, collectively, and we had no idea.

We never signed up for it, they billed us, and never sent any product. I have no idea what these companies do; they never sent us their so called "benefits packages."

Where I'm from, we call that a thief.

What amazes me, is that they have done this to TONS of people. My bank's customer service rep knew of 3 of them, and file complaints all the time. I'd be VERY cooperative if there were a class action suit against these criminalsthey've stolen nearly $700 dollars from me, and I'd like it back.

JM
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2006 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9/Houston-Texas/AP9-Connections-Adaptive-Marketing-Is-A-Company-Of-Thieves-And-Fraud-Norwalk-Connecticut-222318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9