Complaint Review: AP9

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2007

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
AP9
ap9companies-program.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9 - Adaptive Marketing Cleaned out my checking account while I was out of town at a funeral insult to injury! No Idea Probably On The Run Internet

If I had found your great site before I innocently ordered books for my grandson from Scholastic Books (a company I've known for years and thought to be above reproach but is apparently a partner in this scam operation) I wouldn't have returned from an out-of-town family funeral to find my account being raided by these jokers up to five times a day -- including right in front of our eyes on the screen as my bank officer and I were closing my account and opening a fraud action. Luckily I have an honest bank (SunTrust), which took charge of this mess for me immediately! Never again will I order ANYTHING online, until abuse prevention catches up with the criminal technology. And by the way, I'm not computer-challenged; in fact, I'm my company's web-master and I work for a law enforcement organization. Moral: No one is immune!

Neveragain
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2007 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9/internet/AP9-Adaptive-Marketing-Cleaned-out-my-checking-account-while-I-was-out-of-town-at-a-fune-285938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9