Complaint Review: AP9*24PROTECT PLUS, AP9*VALUE MAX

• Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
AP9*24PROTECT PLUS, AP9*VALUE MAX
Www.peoplefinder.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*24PROTECT PLUS, AP9*VALUE MAX Intellius.com (People Lookup) Gave AP9* Value Max my Credit Card Info and they charged my Card. Internet

I also purchased a search through PeopleFinder.com. Intellius is actually the company that you purchase this service through. The search only costs $1.95 which I was charged for after I entered my credit card info. However, a week later I received 2 charges each of $19.95 from VISA - AP9*24PROTECT PLUS and VISA - AP9*VALUE MAX. I googled these companies and found out the same thing.... My bank said I will have to file a dispute with them and I also have to put a hold on my card and so that no more charges can be put through.
Tough lesson.

Zoe
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP924PROTECT-PLUS-AP9VALUE-MAX/nationwide/AP924PROTECT-PLUS-AP9VALUE-MAX-Intelliuscom-People-Lookup-Gave-AP9-Value-Max-my-Cre-407634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*24PROTECT PLUS, AP9*VALUE MAX