Complaint Review: AP9*24PROTECTPLUS - VISTAPRINTS.COM

• Reported By:texarkana Texas
AP9*24PROTECTPLUS - VISTAPRINTS.COM
WWW.VISTAPRINTS.COM Internet U.S.A.

AP9*24PROTECTPLUS VISTAPRINTS.COM COMPLETE SCAM Internet

I have been noticing these debits to my account for several months and thought this was my billing for something else. When I did some investigating, I realized these debits weren't authorized by me at all!

I went back through my on-line banking history and found out that these withdrawals had been taking place for six months. That's when I became infused with persistance to get to the bottom of it.

They have taken out $14.95 every time! That's almost $90! I'm sure that they'll be utterly pathetic at any cash reimbursements. I am determined to try as soon as thier so called office opens up on Monday morning.

I have tracked this event to Vista Prints! So beware all of you who want some business cards for S&H only; yeah right!!!

Chacha
texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP924PROTECTPLUS-VISTAPRINTSCOM/internet/AP924PROTECTPLUS-VISTAPRINTSCOM-COMPLETE-SCAM-Internet-366262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*24PROTECTPLUS - VISTAPRINTS.COM