• Report: #197036

• Updated: Mon, June 19, 2006

• Reported By:Halethorpe Maryland
AP9*BGALLERIAUSA
galleriausa-program.com Internet U.S.A.

AP9*GALLERIAUSA Ripped me off for $199.95 on my Chase credit card. I didn't order from them Internet

*Author of original report: Galleria USA 1-800-411-8104

Upon reviewing my Chase Credit Card statement I noticed a charge for $199.95 from something called AP9*BGALLERIAUSA. I've never even heard of them or know how they got my account number. I intend to contact the U.S. Attorney's office about this matter.

I want these crooks put in Federal prison !

Vincent
Halethorpe, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9BGALLERIAUSA/internet/AP9GALLERIAUSA-Ripped-me-off-for-19995-on-my-Chase-credit-card-I-didnt-order-from-th-197036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*BGALLERIAUSA

Galleria USA 1-800-411-8104

AUTHOR: Vincent - (U.S.A.)

I called the company and explained to them that I had never ordered from them. The name of the representative is Iman with rep #25972. She claimed that Chase Credit had sent me a check for $4 and upon cashing it I agreed to sign up with Galleria USA.

That is a lie! I've seen these scams before and make sure that I tear up the check and discard. In the future, I'll burn those checks just to be sure! I can assure you that I would never take a $4 check in exchange for a $199.95 charge on my credit card account! Iman says that the charge will be refunded to my credit card account. I'll believe it when I see it in my statement.

In the mean time I intend to pay off Chase Credit, ASAP, and never use their services again. To me, this is at least a deceptive fleecing of consumers considering that we need a magnifying glass to read the fine print on the back of the check. I'm still going to contact the U.S. Attorney's office and the U.S. Secret Service(credit and electronic fraud is under their jurisdiction) about this.

It's time to see these people on television doing the 'perp walk', led from the Federal courthouses, in prison jumpsuits, schackled at the waist and legs, on their way to the Federal Penitentiary for many years with permanent felony convictions!