Complaint Review: AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:Naples Florida
AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V
www.vistaprint.com Internet Bermuda

AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V Repetitive unauthorized debit withdrawl (via Visa recurring transaction) Hamilton, Bermuda Hamilton Internet

Back in September I recieved a "free" 250 business card offer through the mail in one of those coupon bundles (200 different store coupons in one big envelope). Being a bit on the cheap side, I decided to give VistaPrint a shot. I was not in a rush for additional cards, but went online and ordered the 250 using the "code" on the coupon. The whole deal wasn't free; if I wanted to keep VistaPrint from printing THEIR business address on the back-side of the card, I had to pay extra. If I wanted heavy card stock (other than regular sheet paper) I had to pay extra. If you want color you pay extra. If you want it shipped to you, it was extra. So the FREE business cards cost $26.13

I received the cards within 7 days and was 'somewhat' pleased. The color was not a deep & rich as I had hoped, but for $20 you get what you pay for.

When I recived my next bank statement, I had $14.95 removed from my account. Called my bank and had them restore the money and reported the fraud attempt. Same thing in October - but replaced my debit card with a new number and PIN - Same thing in November another $14.95; this time the bank is filing a federal banking complaint of some kind against this company.
I'm telling everyone I know to avoid "VistaPrint". Even if they have the lowest bid for large office contracts - can you imagine what they'd do to a large corporation? !

Jerry
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9BUSINESSMAX-V/internet/AP9BUSINESSMAX-V-Repetitive-unauthorized-debit-withdrawl-via-Visa-recurring-transaction-287429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V