Complaint Review: AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO
vistaprint.com - reward.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO Billed as above on my debit/credit card without my knowledge. Noticed when I receive Bank Statement Norwalk Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Got my money back

This is a real suprise to me when I looked at the online withdrawal from my debit account. I have ordered and paid for items in the past from Vista Print. They were Business Cards, but certainly was not in the recent week. The billings were in the last week and I have no knowledge of any reason to have been billed for the amounts and from two different companies.

Suzie
St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9BusinessMax-AP8VPRewardsUSCO/Norwalk-Connecticut/AP9BusinessMax-AP8VPRewardsUSCO-Billed-as-above-on-my-debitcredit-card-without-my-kno-276813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*BusinessMax - AP8*VPRewardsUSCO

Got my money back

AUTHOR: Barrett - (U.S.A.)

I had debits from both BUSINESSMAX-V 888-5842217 and VISTAPRINTRWRDS -V 888-2436185 for $14.95 each for 2 months before my wife fount them. I called the phone numbers next to their name, it is the 888 numbers after their name, complained about both companies (you will get the same phone routing system they are the same company with more than one name) and demanded my card be credited back for all 4 $14.95 charges.

I was told my account will be closed and my card credited back. I thought I was getting the usual lie; but I was very surprised when the credits showed up in less than a week. Yon now have the phone numbers to call and demand your money be credited to your card. Go get them.