Complaint Review: AP9*Businessmax - Vistaprint.com

• Updated: Sat, November 01, 2008

• Reported By:Ephrata Pennsylvania
AP9*Businessmax - Vistaprint.com
Internet U.S.A.

AP9*Businessmax - Vistaprint.com, Ripoff after purchasing free business cards Internet

I just wanted to ad my report to the growing number about Vistaprint.com association w/AP9*BUSINESSMAX. They did the same thing to me debiting my debit card w/$14.95 payment for a charge that I didn't authorize. All I did was pay shipping for 250 free business cards through Vistaprint.com and then a few weeks later I recieve this debit on my credit card.

I contacted AP9*BUSINESSMAX and they said (apparently they say this to everyone) that I signed up for something or other and am being charged a monthly fee for this "mysterious" service. I certainly don't remembering doing this. They said they would credit my account, but as of yet a few days later, they haven't done so. I filled a report w/my bank account. BEWARE OF VISAPRINT.COM !!!

T.bear world
Ephrata, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9Businessmax-Vistaprintcom/internet/AP9Businessmax-Vistaprintcom-Ripoff-after-purchasing-free-business-cards-Internet-387046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*Businessmax - Vistaprint.com