midnight

• Phone: 800-750-4364
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

AP9*CONNECTIONS ripoff Nebraska

I ordered a christian cd from Time life and now I am being charged $12.95 a month by a company named ap9 connections I have no idea what and why or who they are. I contacted the 800# on my bank statement and they said I ordered thier service when I ordred my cd, I explained to them I did not orderd nothing from them and I want my money backthey stated they sent me a letter to confirm my order, I never rec. a letter i advised. They said they could only refund last months charge but not the other two months. I advised them that was no good I wanted all my money returned to me. Then they stated they could only refund for two months I said no good, all of it. I advised them I gave them no authoraztion to debit my account and that it was fraud. They said I signed up for it when I ordred the cd from Time lifestill waiting to here from Time life.

Charles
MEBANE, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2005 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9CONNECTIONS800/Nebraska/AP9CONNECTIONS-ripoff-Nebraska-152098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*CONNECTIONS800