Complaint Review: AP9*Connections

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2005

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
AP9*Connections
H & G 9 West Broad Standford, Connecticut U.S.A.

AP9*Connections fraudulent billing dishonest credit card charges, ripoff Standford Connecticut

I noticed a $12.95 charge on my Visa bill this month from AP9*Connections, had no idea what it's for, then I found all of these complaints against them. I called Visa and it turns out they've been charging me since MAY!!!

Visa said I had to call AP9*Connections, and they told me that someone in my household purchased something from television and when they bought it they were offered the AP9*Connections "service" and they accepted. After that, they were required to cancel the "membership" or be charged every month!

So I demanded to know what this mystery product that someone in my house bought from television is, and the person on the phone said she didn't know, and that her supervisiors don't know that either.

Basically, "how should I know what you bought through the TV?" This is nonsense!!! Something has to be done, they would only refund this month's charge. Oh, and they threw in some card for gasoline(?!?!) since they were so sorry I didn't like the product.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, I HAVE AN ACCOUNT SPECIFICALLY TO COLLECT INFORMATION FOR THIS PURPOSE: (email deleted - see below)

LET'S GET THESE GUYS!

Samantha
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2005 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9Connections/Standford-Connecticut-06902/AP9Connections-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-credit-card-charges-ripoff-Standford-Connect-159934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*Connections