Complaint Review: AP9*Connections

• Reported By:Bryan Texas
AP9*Connections
dealpass.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*Connections, MWI Connections, DealPass Unauthorized billing Nationwide

After puchasing tickets from Travelosity.com I noticed an offer to save $20 on my next ticket. Being in the military, I travel home as often as I can and this looked like a good deal. Unfortunately, what they didn't tell me was that the $20 was for signing up for a free trial of something called DealPass. The free trial was only 1 month, but they said that if I had not wanted the membership, then I had to call them and cancel it before the free trial ended. I ended up being charged $9.95 per month for 5 months without the benifit of the service, because I didn't know that I had it. I was able call 877-234-1336 and cancel the membership without much of a hassle, but I am still out the $50.

Matt
Bryan, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9Connections/nationwide/AP9Connections-MWI-Connections-DealPass-Unauthorized-billing-Nationwide-137066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*Connections