Complaint Review: AP9*DEALMAX

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2008

• Reported By:Jamesville New York
AP9*DEALMAX
Http://www.adaptivemarketing.com/ , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

AP9*DEALMAX NOTHING AT ALL I NEVER APPLIED FOR ANYTHING AND NEVER HEARD OF THEM 800-548-0685 800-548-0685

The charge below was on my Discover card in March and again in April.. I have nothing to do with this company and they first charged $2.00 and then proceeded to charge $29,95 in March and April.the date in March is March 17.

Now I read that they are a rip=off company. I have alerted our bank and hopefully our account will be credited..$30.95 for March and $30.95 for April.
I hope this article will help someone else. Thank you

04/16/08
04/16/08
AP9*DEALMAX 800-548-0685 CT $ 29.95

Merchandise/ Retail

5527289131613150

Nina
Jamesville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9DEALMAX/Internet-Nationwide/AP9DEALMAX-NOTHING-AT-ALL-I-NEVER-APPLIED-FOR-ANYTHING-AND-NEVER-HEARD-OF-THEM-800-548--330053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*DEALMAX