Complaint Review: AP9*DealMax And AP9*SimplyYou And AP9*YourSavingsClub

• Submitted: Sat, December 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:Gahanna Ohio
AP9*DealMax And AP9*SimplyYou And AP9*YourSavingsClub
DealMax PO Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

AP9*DealMax And AP9*SimplyYou AP9*DealMax And AP9*SimplyYou And AP9*YourSavingsClub I received two separate charges of $1.00 and $29.95 from DealMax and SimplyYou and another $1.00 charge from YourSavingsClub Des Plaines Illinois

I was simply checking my account statement one day and realized that there were these unauthorized charges from three companies I'd never heard of. I immediately found the numbers online and called to cancel a "membership" that I had never authorized in the first place.

DealMax and Simply you had virtually the same automated phone message and when I talked to the someone from both companies, they said the same things, making me know that it had to be from the same company. In addition to canceling my membership I asked for a refund for those charges which they said they would do immediately. However, I have read other reports about these companies that says they do not always do so, and some people find additional charges on their statements even after supposedly canceling the membership and getting a refund.

I wrote down all of the info including who I talked to, the date I canceled, and the agent ID number which I am going to take to my bank to make sure that if any other charges appear, the bank knows they are fraudulent. But I would also suggest closing the account, I've seen other reports where the charges just keep appearing from companies with different names but who in reality are the same company. I hope this helps someone.

Gahanna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP9DealMax-And-AP9SimplyYou-And-AP9YourSavingsClub/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017/AP9DealMax-And-AP9SimplyYou-AP9DealMax-And-AP9SimplyYou-And-AP9YourSavingsClub-I-rece-403394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP9*DealMax And AP9*SimplyYou And AP9*YourSavingsClub